Hello beautiful people, are you anxious about what this list is on about. Relax, okaeiiii lmao.
This post was inspired by Will Smith by the way (don’t give me that look). I was on his YouTube page earlier on, watching a video of his family vacation (and all I was thinking all through was “ahh in this life, we must have this money”)
Anyways that just a part of the inspiration, but what he said was the whole deal for me, and it went “If you have fear, you can’t experience beauty because fear takes the ability to see beauty”
I took to these two inspirations: Money and Fear. But because I do not have the money yet, but I know the things I’m fearful of, this is me making a bucket list for the future, are you feeling me? Do you get me?
Fearful/Adventurous Bucket List
- SKYDIVING: Haq haq haq I’m future laughing at myself for this one
If you get to know me, you would know, height is one of my most fearful things in this life like I could pass out LOL. However, when I watch people doing this it looks like so much fun; you can see genuine excitement on their faces even when they were scared to do it at first. It seems like a great lifetime documentary you should have. Living it out because hey, the sky is not the limit (pun intended, make sense? Lol)
- ZIP LINING: Another thing that the thought alone could make me shit my pants!
I can proper imagine myself bailing out at the last minute, looking at the picture sef is giving me Goosebumps, although it also looks like something that you would enjoy halfway through the movement, you start off screaming your lungs out of fear and then you gradually fall in love with the slide that you now scream for excitement. But I’m sure after I get to the end of the rope, I’m not trying it again lol
- SCUBA DIVING: Does not knowing how to swim actually count for this one?
Even with the whole equipment? I hope it doesn’t. See me tripping like I do not have water phobia, but heck we are facing our fears innit? If I end up doing this thing ehn, the way I would flood the internet! Lmao. But this honestly seems like a lovely aesthetic pleasure I would love to have. Swimming with the ocean lives, dolphins, turtles, starfishes those weird plants infact, whoosh it would be a sweet experience
- TATTOOS: I mean you actually do not need serious money for this but this definitely lands on my fearful bucket list. The fear of the needles, and actually loving the end product. That’s why I wouldn’t even want to do any complex design just a simple, deep thought design. I would actually want my first tattoos to be with someone that I’m in love with so we have like those cute matching tattoos (oh well if that ever happens lol) but I definitely wouldn’t be going to a tattoo shop alone whichever way it happens though.
- PIERCING: I’m sure you are looking at this like, piercing? Really? Calm down let me explain.
When I think of piercings I don’t want the regular kinds. These are my kind of piercings I would love to have
The fear here isn’t even the pain, the fear here is this!
Keloids! This is what scares the ish out of me. I have very sensitive skin and the likelihood of this happening is quite on a possible side. However, I have been told there are ways around not letting this happen. So if I figure this out, and I’m not living under the same roof as my mother (which is another big factor) then I should get my irregular piercings.
This brings us to a wrap!
What do you think of my bucket list lol?
What would be in your bucket list?
Are there any similar interests of mine with yours?
Let me know in the comment section
Don’t forget to share with the pals dem
Till next time lovelies remember “If you have fear, you can’t experience beauty”